The Balaton Park Circuit is a car and motorcycle speedway completed to FIA Grade 1 and FIM Grade A standard in May 2023. Phase 1 on-site hotel completion scheduled for October 2023. Speedway is located 50 minutes west of Budapest, Hungary and 2km from the edge of Lake Balaton (largest lake in central Europe) which is one of the most popular destinations in Europe with nearly 2.5 million visitors per year. Visitors will principally travel by car, local and international train, and chartered bus. Budapest International Airport is approximately 45 minutes away. Speedway’s proximity to other locations:
- 50 minutes from Budapest
- 2 km from Lake Balaton
- 2 hours from Vienna
- 5 hours from Prague
- 6 hours from Munich
- 6 hours from Venice
The newest and most technologically advanced speedway in the world.
- Nearly 15 years of planning, design, zoning, permitting and construction.
- Management plans on hosting 36 four-day race weekends every racing season on the speedway and three days per week will be booked for testing.
- 258 - room 4-star hotel.
- 5.000 sqm of private garage boxes.
- The speedway length is 4.115 km with technical capability to host both car and motorcycle racing, training and events. (Note: modifications to accommodate motorcycles can be done at a fraction of the cost to other, older speedways.)
- In the off season (November – March) training, conferences, team- building and other special events will be hosted.
More information available at www.balatonparkcircuit.com